Ruby, Aunt Lacey, Grandma Lorna, and Nonnie Pat
take an African Safari in the Hill Country.
take an African Safari in the Hill Country.
Why do you have such a big bucket of treats???
Can I play on the Swing first???
Are we there yet Lacey???
I can do it myself. Just need Tabs on the other side.
Waiting with anticipation of what is to come.
Lots of food for all the animals in my bucket.
Is that Rudolph?
You feed him Grandma
Just lay the treat right on his tongue.
Yea, right.
I can't believe the ride is over;
I have food left in my bucket and there are still animals I haven't fed.
Nonnie can we ride again?
The end of the ride and good bye to Ruby's new found friends on her Hill Country Safari. Grandpa and Dad had nothing on Ruby.
And then there were the Pony rides.....where the trail never ends, with a Hill Country view.
No comments:
Post a Comment