Monday, June 21, 2010

DAY 5


I LOVE FATHER'S DAY!

It is a day to just sit around and do nothing but soak and float.

We started the day with a spinach omelet that Nonnie made for me. Papa Jack got a bagel sandwich for his Father's Day. Then he had to cook shrimp for everybody else.

But first he took me on a ride around the ranch.

For lunch I had lots of shrimp, green beans, fruit, and salad. It was deeelish, as mommie says.

I didn't get to wish Dad Happy Father's Day because he is too far away in Africa with the soccer people and Grandpa. He would have liked Father's Day in Texas though...lots of shrimp and dessert.





Aunt Carolyn brought a pool for JJ and me. We swam and floated for Father's Day.































There wasn't room for the big people so they had to just put their feet in. We splashed them a lot!!!









It was a sad day too, because they made me get out of the water so we could eat lunch. I didn't want to so I told them to take me to my Mommie at MY HOUSE! (then I had a time out and very long nap.) Then swimming again and more riding in the Golf Cart with Papa Jack and Lacey to say goodbye to Satin, Chief, and Lady Lace.

Then it was time to go back to San Antonio so Nonnie could wash my clothes and get ready for Schlitterbahn in New Braunfels. I wasn't sad though because it has something to do with more water.......

No comments:

Post a Comment